Sunday, March 4, 2012

Losing Motivation

I haven't ran since Tuesday. I do feel guilty about this. I had every intention of going for a run with my running buddy E yesterday, but then I went on a spur of the moment scavenger hunt with R and D. We did hike during it, so at least there's that. I also went to a really intense hatha flow yoga class yesterday. It was almost as tough as boot camp was, in my opinion. So at least I was active yesterday, even if it wasn't running.
I was supposed to run on Thursday also, but I had a horrible headache and just ended up going to bed early. On Friday evening I could have gone, too, but didn't. I need to stop making excuses, put on my Nikes, and JUST DO IT!!!
Tomorrow I am scheduled to go for a run after my Weight Watchers meeting. I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, your blog is great! What an awesome goal, stick with it! I started running last fall after hurting my back and it has seriously changed my life. I'm not sure if this will help you, but one thing that has helped me to not miss planned runs has been putting my runs on my calendar, almost like they were meetings. That way I see what I have to do all day long and think, "Well if I don't go run today I'm just going to have more to do tomorrow." Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete